BioColor® does it all! It's so versatile - use with brushes, spatulas or our paint accessories. It spreads and adheres easily to paper, plastic, wood, metal, cardboard. It shines brilliantly when dry and won't crack or fade with age! Use for fabric painting, sticker art and marbling projects, or make multi-colored putty!
- BioColor® is also great for resist art, slick surface painting, scraper art, "paintsicles" and blotter art
- Set of all 11 original colors: black, blue, brown, green, magenta, orange, red, turquoise, violet, white and yellow
- Gold and silver are available (16 oz. only) individually and as a pair
- Fluorescent colors also available individually or as a set in: blue, green, magenta, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise and yellow
- Washes off skin with ease
- Sold individually or as a set
- Non-toxic, AP Certified and carries the prestigious AP Seal from the ACMI (Art & Creative Materials Institute)
- Bottles are recyclable
Why is BioColor® essential for kids' arts and crafts curriculum?
BioColor® Paint does not contain the following common allergens:
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development in Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Offers children creative exploration opportunities
- Helps develop and widen young children's artistic skills
- Perfect for practicing fine motor skills
- Try all of our fun, easy-to-follow activity ideas, or let your imagination take you on a BioColor® adventure as you create your own activities!
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy